Non-monetary gifts to get favour of HR Department

When I was new in HR department, people used to give different items like offering tea, coffee, giving gifts without reason to lure people in hr department to get favour in attendance, appraisal process or leave. Being unaware of this fact, I was doing my work as usual. One day one of my colleagues came to me and asked me if I know why other people give us VIP treatment. I replied in a normal tone, may be they like us or they feel we are good to share feelings of them.  She laughed at me and gave me strange look. After that she explained me about this fact.


Tell me if you had faced the same experience in your past work situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!