Honesty !!!!!


                                                                                                                 Image result for honesty


Well I wanted to write on this topic as many times as possible because this is the word which excites everybody to give his / her personal views. And to my knowledge, nobody can be 100% honest be it  in relationship, job or work because everybody is so self centric that person doesn't cares about any kind of emotional connect to it.

It is always said you must be honest towards your work, your life and your partner because then only you can create trust value for others but my experience says if you are too honest with someone then that firstly person would start creating doubts on the things which you say. 2ndly, It might raise a question on his /  her mind why you being so honest. Thirdly, it would be possible that the person would start verifying it. Possibly,  when you being honest to someone, you expect others to be honest with you as well , which is not possible as far as my experience is concerned. 

I have many experience in my past life. Whenever I being too honest, I always have had  a bad experience. So I always analyses where I need to be honest and where I don't need to be. 

I heard honestly is the best policy but I don't think it is always true. 

I am still searching a good solid reason of "Why you should be honest?" Do you have an answer???

Write your comments if you wish to...

Here Sujata Kalra signing off............



Comments

Raghav Mahendru said…
Being honest is a good thing. But considering that other one would/should also be honest is alike thinking, lion will not eat us as we are not. We can be answerable only for our actions, not others. So, being honest is our conscience, what others are taking it as, is their problem. Relax, and be honest.
Shahnawaz said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
hari said…
Are we listening to inner perspectives of any potential aspirant.

What is free will in this regard?

Can i buy trust and integrity in a trustless world.How do i derive true intent.
Sujata Kalra said…
@hari Are we listening to inner perspectives of any potential aspirant.
That's what is our problem. We do not hear to our self inner.

Can i buy trust and integrity in a trustless world.How do i derive true intent: No you can't. Someone has to be honest by his or her own. You can't someone to be honest.

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!