What is the funniest question you think you had to answer?


During interview you come across many different questions. Some are interesting and many others are difficult to answer and few others look funny to reply. When you take interview you need to be smart enough to ask question which could give you real picture of the candidate caliber. 

One question which I feel is not much relevant to my thought is, where do you see yourself after 5 yrs. Come on. I don't know what will happen next minute. How can I make plan for 5yrs. I can just dream it that I would like to see my self provided I get opportunity to stay alive till that time. :-).

Likewise, many other questions I feel are there which are not relevant to position or personal information.

Keep watching this space for more updates. 

Cheers 
Sujata

Comments

Unknown said…
Exactly you are right.This question i was asked about 10 years back.I answered with some positive vibes but presently I am again a job seeker due to global recession.

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!