Is it good to do a follow up call after interview?

Is it good to do a follow up call after interview?




Honestly speaking, I don’t find it good. I believe, if you are a deserving candidate for the position or you fulfill the criteria of the job, interviewer will call you himself/herself.

I have seen many corporate recruiter or writer or most of the author who write about interview techniques or mantra of cracking interview,  focus on follow up call. I could not understand the need of it. Infect, in my opinion if you do follow up call interviewer will think either you are desperate to get a job or you don’t believe in your capability of getting the job.  2ndly, even if you do a follow up call, interviewer will not reveal the right information about your candidature.  

What I would suggest is just wait for one week, if you don’t get a call that means you are not shortlisted or doesn’t fit the criteria of the job.

What is your suggestion?

Comments are most welcome.

Cheers
Sujata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!