Luck Vs. Hard Work !

How many of you believe that hard work is greater than luck?  

 There will always be a debate on "If luck is greater than hard-work on vice-versa". 

What my experience says is, if yo are putting 99% of your hard work on something which you want to achieve and 1% of your luck is not in your favor, chances are you won't get that thing. 

I have always a fight with those people who says it is your hard work what pays you.

I am not agree on that. Not because I believe in GOD but because I have experienced it my own.

So what is the solution, the solution is either you should be lucky enough to get it or you need to be positive enough if you wont get it you will not be disheartened.

Cheerssssssssssss..............................

Comments

karat karat abhyash , jasmati hot sujan ... 80% hard work 20 % luck

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!