Mood swings!!

Today I am in a good mood. Yesterday I was not. I wonder if I would be happy tomorrow. Why our mood swings every moment? Why don’t we have control on our emotions?

I tell you one incidence which happened to me in a bus and which forced me to write this article. I am talking about the time, when blue line bus used to ply.

You know sometime something unusual happens to you and you cannot forget those unusual moments. It was one of those kinds.  As usual that day also, I was traveling by bus, when I noticed something different. One Aunty g who was sitting next to me, was talking to someone over the phone and seems she was in a very bad mood. She was busy in conversation when conductor came to her and asked her for tickets.  Now that aunty g who was already angry, blasted on him like anything. She bluntly said to him, “can’t you wait for ticket”, neither I am dying at this moment nor I am running away from here, just wait for some time, I will take ticket. You don’t have to worry for my ticket.  Now tell me you all, what is the mistake of conductor. Why she blasted on him? Are we not ignorant of few things? What conductor has to do with her mood?

Some days are learning days for you and it was one of those kinds of day for me.

I always wonder why we are happy when something good happens to us and why we are sad when something bad happens to us. Even if it is temporary, we feel happy or sad. Don’t we have any control on our emotions? On top of it, we expect others to be in a same state as ours. If we are happy at current moment, we want, the people whom we are interacting should also be in same state and vice versa.

We, as human, are very unpredictable. We want everything should work according to our style, our mood, our status quo.  But why???????????????????? I am still searching an answer. Do you have answer, if yes, do share.

Awaiting your comments!!!!

Cheers
Sujata

Comments

Unknown said…
nice, it happens with everyone or vice versa sometime agressive people seems too be cool ....after all we are human being and human nature changes accroding to environment ...
Unknown said…
Nice presentation to keep ourselves cool, calm, and stoic in life no matter what comes ......!!!!
..l said…
The answer is that you cant teach someone who doesn't want to learn, because they think they know everything. Its never true. So now, on the state of mind and mood swings, the person should work on ANGER MANAGEMENT and Anger Displacement. This is pure case of Anger Displacement. The awareness the lady showed about the incident was poor. She will keep doing the same until she realizes that she is not helping herself at all this way. The seats may change at any point of time and you could be the next victim of the displaced anger. This is the reason of when most marriages don't work, because you need to blame someone who was wrong and it is always not you; as the first perception because you think you are smarter that you will do and no one will catch you. The people who love you will ignore this most of the time but later they would not like to talk to you much about their personal lives, because they know what kind of answers they will get.

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!