Angry or submissive your mood ?

 

Do you really submissive your mood for others?

How to control your anger? I don't control it. :-)

 Don't keep your anger to yourself. If you do that, it will harm you emotionally. 

 If you feel you getting angry, show your anger to yourself not to others.

Others are not responsible for your mood.

When I get angry, I divert my mind. I start listening to music or chores.

One thing you must remember, show your anger to yourself and don't try to control it.

Best

SK




 

 


Comments

Raghav Mahendru said…
Right, but we shouldn't get angry on anyone. Always remember "Keeping anger in mind is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die."

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!