Extra Efforts to be Extra Ordinary

I was waiting for the auto to go to my destination. 😊

I wave my hands to stop the auto when I saw one. He got stopped. 😊

He asked in American ascent, Mam, where do you have to go? 🤔

I was like 🙄 and tried to control my curiousity to ask how come such an excellent ascent and running auto. Anyway, I asked him, bhaiya Green, Park Chaloge?

He said, yes mam, why not 🤔

I said, ok and got into auto and he started his meter and started driving.

Since I was very keen to check I immediately asked him same question which was disturbing my mind since the moment I spoke to him first 😆

He replied, Mam, I am not educated, learnt this ascent since I get so many passengers who travels and I noticed if I have to raise my income, I have to have something different than normal auto wala. ☺

𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 to 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮, 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗸-𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!