Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry, a word which has become very common these days. Now-a- days it has no meaning. Earlier it used to be a very meaningful word. It had emotions attached to it. 

I feel this word has become mantra to avoid difficult situation. If you want to stop the argument with someone, what you will do is, you will just say sorry to other person and that person without even realizing that why you have said so, will feel happy about it thinking that he is greater than you.

I give you my own example. I had a boss who was very moody. When he was in good mood he was behaving very nicely with me and vice versa. I always used to avoid talking to him because I was not sure if he was in good mood or bad mood. Whenever he try to scold me even if I am not at fault I used to say sorry to him knowing that I have no meaning attached to my sorry. I also knew he will get satisfied once I will say sorry to him. So it is better to say sorry rather to listen to him.

It was “Ram Baan” for me. :p

Do you also think the same? Share your views

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!