Hardwork plus Destiny !!!


I am the Best as GOD doesn't create waste. 

When you do something, do it with your complete confidence and leave rest up-to GOD and your entire work will get done with no hassle. 

I know most of the times things doesn’t go the way you plan them. Remember one thing. We have been sent by GOD and HE has decided our each act before HE sent us on this earth. He is best planner for our destiny than we ourselves. So even if things are not going the same way you thought, GOD must have better plan for you. 

I heard most the times people say that they can change their destiny with their hard work. I don’t believe in it. Destiny and hard-work goes hand in hand. Even if you feel that you can change your destiny with your hard work, you can’t change. Many times, people give me example of Mother Teresa, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and many more big shots. Had it been everything common between them and us (their destiny and hard-work matching with our destiny and hard-work), we all have been great shots of this earth which is next to impossible.

What I wanted to say if you want the same destiny, follow the same steps which they followed. 

I myself a big example of hard worker but I haven’t got the success the way I did my hard work. I don’t think I have left any stone un-turn to get what I want but still I didn’t get it. Reason could be anything. I decided the things which I was dreaming to get and didn’t get, must not be in my destiny after doing my hard work part. 

I just would like to say “Dream the things you can achieve” and do not compare yourself with others.
Are you with me? I hope I didn’t de-motivate anybody. I just wanted to say be practical and believe in GOD. If you want to be a big shots, do the kind of hard work they did. Also, you should be going in the right direction where your destiny is planned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!