To all the great teachers of the world!!!


To all the great teachers of the world!!!

My niece is in class 11th and he has chosen commerce for further study. One of his Subject is “Business Study”. He is finding little difficult to cope up with the subject. 

One day he came to me and asked me to make him understand some of the topics which he was finding difficult to understand. During the study I told him to use his own words in the exam instead of writing everything from his books but not leaving the crux of the topic. When I heard his reply, I got shocked. He told me that his school teacher has asked him to write in the exam as per same language of book only. He also told me his school teacher has said to write ditto word from the book. Can you believe this? 

I asked him to have PTM and discuss about this issue because it is not possible to write everything as per book. You know what he replied. “Massi” leave it. I will study hard and clear it with whatever efforts I can. He also said to me “If you will go there and ask from Teacher, “she will get agitated. She will not say anything to you but later on she will throw all her anger on me”, I was speechless. 

What happened to today’s teacher? They have to be our role model and what they are becoming.  A source of fear.

That made me also realized thinking of my school days. When I was in the School, almost all of my teachers, barring a few, encouraged me to do better in my exam. They always forced me to write the answers using my own words in the exam without losing the focus of the subject. Also they advised me to focus on the concept rather than writing ditto word in the exam. One of my teachers even gave me some “mitha” to start the exam with good note. I love that teacher of mine. I salute you “Mam” wherever you are.

What is your take on it? Please

Comments

RAHUL SINHA said…
Good Topic Sujataji..A teacher is the one who shapes the personality and entire life of children.bUT in Today Scenerio,we are forcefully driving in quantitative not a qualitative.Its effect to the children and the education system. An education system that aims to offer a quality education for all young peopleshould be able to count on teachers who are well trained and adequately paid.
Agnes said…
I am a student of 11 std. I personally admire and support the article. Today's teachers segregates students among toppers and looser. They insults students in many ways. I was once questioned on my religion and disease one day by a teacher.I couldn't respond because they would take revenge on me. A very few teachers are real. Most of them are fake.

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!