Scary …..



I was reading the book when my door was knocked by somebody. As I was alone at my home I was scared to open the door.  Lots of thoughts were coming to my mind.  Who is it, why that person has come at this time, and what that person needs. Anyhow, as that person was continuously knocking the door I had no choice of doing anything except asking who that person is. And you all will be surprised to know it was street dog that was just using his paw. So sometimes we are worried of the things which may or may not happen.  Do not get the assumption beforehand. 

The Learning is, do not get afraid of the things which may or may not happen  :-)

Comments

Prashant said…
so its means ki aapko darr legta hai ....?
and by the way koun c book aap padh rahi thi ...?

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!