Why I am so impatient?


Seems I have lost all my patience with respect to every matter. Why I am becoming so impatient? I think each day I am facing some or the other problem which is out of my control and thereby I am becoming so impatient.

Also, my reason of being impatient is dealing with people who are not matching my level of understanding or I expect too much from everybody or vice versa. 

So what is the solution? The solution is either I have to adjust my level or I have to decrease my expectation.
I have also to accept that each individual nature is different.
 
One more thing to add on is, I have to understand how to adjust according to the situation and I need to increase my level of understanding so that I become more patient while dealing with different individual.

Are you with me? 

Comments

drakt said…
Why to get angry over triivial matters.U can not change the world raher we must flex our attitude to acoomodate the world.This world is beutiful,full of love & affection.Be posiitive.Choose LOVE whenever u get.Rest forget everything....

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Is there any difference between honesty, Integrity or dignity?

Life is hard !!!